The “Tot Montserrat" from Barcelona includes:
- Round trip on FGC train and the rack railway.
- Admission to the Interactive Exhibition, a completely renovated space which reflects the monastery’s will to respond and offer substance to the thousands of visitors and pilgrims who are interested in learning about Montserrat and its significance.
- A visit to the Museum of Montserrat, where you can see works by Dalí, El Greco, Miró, Picasso, Tàpies, as well as treasures of the Ancient Orient.
- Unlimited use of the Sant Joan Funicular of Montserrat, from where you can see the horizon stretching from the Pyrenees to the sea.
- Unlimited use of the Santa Cova Funicular, which takes you to the place where the Virgin of Montserrat is said to have appeared.
- Finally, lunch featuring typical Catalan dishes at the Buffet.
Sant Joan Funicular is closed from Nov. 2nd 2017 to Mar, 16th 2018. Therefore this product is not available. We suggest the “Visit Montserrat” pack instead.