The “Tot Montserrat" from Barcelona includes:
- Round trip on FGC train and the rack railway.
- Admission to the Interactive Exhibition, a completely renovated space which reflects the monastery’s will to respond and offer substance to the thousands of visitors and pilgrims who are interested in learning about Montserrat and its significance.
- A visit to the Museum of Montserrat, where you can see works by Dalí, El Greco, Miró, Picasso, Tàpies, as well as treasures of the Ancient Orient.
- Unlimited use of the Sant Joan Funicular of Montserrat, from where you can see the horizon stretching from the Pyrenees to the sea
- Finally, lunch featuring typical Catalan dishes at the Buffet.