- The Basilica of Montserrat, the temple which houses the Holy Image of Our Lady of Montserrat, was built in the secon half of the 16th Century. Architecturally it falls between the Gothic tradition and the new forms of the Renaissance and is made up of a single nave with side chapels.
- The monks congregate several times a day in the Basilica for their religious offices.
- Montserrat Boys’ Choir, which serves the sanctuary of Montserrat, is one of the oldest in Europe that accompanies religious ceremonies and communal prayers in the basilica, from Monday to Friday at 1 pm.
- Remember that for the singning of the Escolania (Boys' choir), at 1 pm in the Basilica, it is necessary to arrive 15 minutes early.
- The audio guide will take you through the most important areas of the Sanctuary.
The funds obtained are used to pay for the maintenance of Montserrat as a whole and to collaborate with the Boys' Choir (Escolania).